PRICING FOR CARBURETOR REBUILDING
Sorry, we don't service watercraft & we don't sell carbs
* All prices shown are "off the bike"
* On the bike = +.5 to 1 hour to remove & reinstall
* Pricing is for mechanical rebuilding only. Cosmetic work is extra $
* Our hourly labor rate is $90
- 1 carb = 1.5 hours = $135 + parts
- 2 carbs = 2.5 hours = $225 + parts
- 3 carbs = 3.5 hours = $315 + parts
- 4 carbs = 4.5 hours = $405 + parts
- Remove old paint = .5 hr per carburetor
PARTS PRICING ~ We do not sell parts to the general public. We do not use carburetor kits provided by the Customer.
- Carburetor kits = $40 and up. Amal $60+
- Floats, plastic or brass = $20 and up
- Main or Pilot jet, Amal = $22
- British tickler conversion kit = $16
- Carburetor intake boots = $25 and up
* Tampering, prior use of incorrect or non-standard parts, or unprofessional repair work requiring additional servicing will increase stated labor hours
* Carburetors with damage to bowls or bodies (warping) may not be able to be rebuilt
* Certain carb rebuild work will REQUIRE the entire bike to be in our shop. We can not do bench test synchronizing on carbs with vacuum slides - the entire bike is needed.
SHIPPING A CARBURETOR TO US?
Contact us via email (email@example.com) BEFORE shipping.
We don't work on all carburetors. No estimates via email or phone. We can not tell you over phone or email if your carb needs to be rebuilt. We don't sell carburetors.
When contacting us, include:
* your full name + mailing address
* daytime phone number
* email address
* year/make/model of the bike the carb is from
* mechanical only or mechanical + cosmetic rebuild?
When shipping, include:
* $90 non-refundable estimate fee paid via check, PayPal, or call with credit card information. If the rebuild is approved, the $90 will be credited to the final invoice
* Turn around time is 8 - 10 weeks
* If replacement of the carburetor is the only option or you decline the work, the carb will be returned minus $45 for handing + the cost for shipping & insurance