CAD ZINC RE-PLATING
We can re-plate your old bolts, nuts & small hardware with a beautiful protective
coating of Zinc to replicate the vintage cad plating. This is NOT paint.
- We accept small run orders of small parts. Maximum order size = 100 pieces.
- Small pieces such as nuts, washers, small bolts, clips = $6 each
- Medium pieces such as brackets, larger bolts, springs = $8 each
- Large pieces such as entire wheel axle bolts = $12 and up
- Re-plating includes: clean & examine each piece, de-grease, re-plate, and polish
- Shipping/postage extra. We only ship via US Postal Service Priority
- Shipping parts to us? Email us before shipping to confirm we can perform the re-plating
When you email (email@example.com), please provide your full name, complete mailing address, daytime phone number, email address, vehicle year, make & model, and a photo or detailed list of the parts you want re-plated. We will contact you to discuss the project. Once the project is accepted, a $45 deposit will be required via check, MasterCard, Visa or PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Turn-around time approximately 6 - 8 weeks
Website created and managed by Ursulina Creel. Comments? Send to email@example.com
This page was last updated on: February 13, 2018
Website & video content is the property of Randy's Cycle Service & Restoration & may not be used for any reason without prior, written permission.
Rich placing bolts into the plating solution after they have been wire-brush cleaned & de-greased
Revitalize the Spirit & Beauty of your Classic Bike
Located in beautiful Central Virginia since 2001
8175 Black Walnut Run Road, Rhoadesville, VA 22542 USA
Service by Appointment ~ Closed Sun, Mon & Thur
The Mid-Atlantic Region Premier Restorer of
Vintage Motorcycles from the 50s, 60s & 70s