Vintage Motorcycle Seat Recovering
Need your vintage motorcycle seat recovered?
We can brings your vintage bike seat back to life.
Scroll down to see several examples of our work.
What we provide:
- Removal of the old seat cover
- Remove old paint & repaint seat pan. Inspect for cracks or damage. Weld (if metal) or use plastic repair kit (if plastic.) If seat pan is too damaged, replace seat pan if possible. If can not be repaired or another seat pan can't be located, seat will be returned to owner at owner's expense.
- Inspect & reuse foam. NOTE: We do not provide new foam
- Recover seat with purchased cover. We don't create seat covers & do not guarantee the fit of the seat cover
- Recovering starts at $240 (2 hours labor = $240) + $100 & up for seat cover (seat trim may be extra) + $20 for seat pan paint = $300 and up plus $30 shipping
- Welding or plastic repair is extra
- Gel pad inserts can be added to most seats. Narrow Single pad $45 + .5 hour labor to install. Wider single pad $65 + .5 hour labor to install
- We do not recover all seats. Contact us via Email (email@example.com) before shipping to confirm we can recover your seat & can take on the project
- Turn around time = 8 weeks
This page was last updated on: October 21, 2020
Website, photographs & video content are the property of Randy's Cycle Service & Restoration & may not be used for any reason without prior, written permission.
Welding repair of the seat pan
Seat pan damage/cracks that were repaired prior to repaint.
This is why we always strip away old paint from metal seat pans.
READY FOR US TO RECOVER YOUR SEAT?
Contact us via E-mail
BEFORE shipping to confirm we can do the recovering
When you receive approval to ship us the seat, include in the package:
* your full name
* daytime phone number
* complete mailing address
* email address
* year/make/model of the bike the seat is from
* what work do you desire on the seat
* $240 Deposit is required via cash/check, PayPal, or credit card info (card number, exp date, 3 digit code)
* Digital photos of the seat may be required prior to shipping the seat
Honda seat covers:
Sorry, we don't have a source for original covers with the correct texture
Revitalize the Spirit & Beauty of your Classic Bike
Gel pad inserts can be added to most seats
Narrow Single pad $45. Wider single pad (as shown) $65. Pad adds .5 hour labor to install
Located in beautiful Central Virginia since 2001
8175 Black Walnut Run Road, Rhoadesville, VA 22542 USA
Service by Appointment ~ Closed Sun, Mon & Thur
The Mid-Atlantic Region Premier Restorer of
Vintage Motorcycles from the 50s, 60s & 70s